Job title: Data Entry Associate I
Job description: Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Administrative Assistant in Watford City, ND . Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Performs data entry processes into a database
- Performs assigned tasks and projects
- Processes special and recurring reports and administrative records
- Verifies and corrects information, codes and accounts numbers as necessary
- Ensures complete and accurate data entries into system
- Compares data entered with source documents and resolve system edits concerning invalid data by deleting incorrectly entered data, re-enter correct data
- Makes copies of required documents
- Files documents when applicable
- Maintains a production sheet of work completed on a daily basis
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Provides technical and/or administrative support
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Location: Watford City, ND
Job date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 23:35:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!