Job title: Data Entry Coordinator
Company: Educational Data Systems Incorporated
Job description: Do you have a passion for making a difference in someone’s life? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your background and empathetic nature to work for a progressive, forward-thinking and family-owned company where creativity is encouraged? Then the CCCIMS/HMIS Data Entry Coordinator position is for you! We are seeking a dynamic, team-oriented and caring individual to join our spirited team.
The CCCIMS/HMIS Data Entry Coordinator is responsible for entering client/service-level data into the Chester County Client Information Management System (CCCIMS), which serves as Chester County’s Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS) database. This position will manage and maintain effective record keeping within CCCIMS to ensure data accuracy and compliance with funding sources and programs.
- Enter HMIS data into CCCIMS database system directly from clients or client intake forms
- Perform regular data quality checks to ensure data accuracy and compliance with funding sources, as well as federal/state/county regulations
- Maintain a high level of integrity, privacy and confidentiality of client data, documents, and records
- Generate data quality reports with the assistance of the CCCIMS Administrator
- Travel to community organizations and work directly with local staff and individuals experiencing homelessness
- Must have flexible hours of contact, including after traditional work hours
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency in database systems including data entry, maintenance, quality assurance, and report production
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact at all levels required
- High level of communication with other team members, managers or customers is essential
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy and data quality
- Strong analytical, math, and reasoning skills
- Ability to meet deadlines through scheduling, planning, goal setting, specifically organizational and time management skills, including ability to self-motivate and manage
- Previous experience serving homeless populations or in a human services setting is preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Bring your expertise to EDSI where you will be able to live our values every day: show up, smile and support!
Expected salary: $38000 per year
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 04:41:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!