Job title: Delivery Merchandiser Trainee
Company: CCBCC Operations, LLC
Job description: Requisition ID: 14414
Posting Locations: Columbia
Delivery Merchandiser Trainee
Facility Location: Columbia, SC.
Schedule: Early morning start till completion of route. Must be available weekends.
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Merchandising team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Delivery Merchandiser Trainee!
Things you should know about working as a Delivery Merchandiser Trainee:
As a Delivery Merchandiser Trainee, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast-paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
What would success look like?
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and excellent driving history for the last seven years. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Ability to obtain CDL permit and the ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, lifting to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays
- Exercise safe practices and work environment
- Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
- Ensure the “look of success” appearance of all Coke equipment and products
- Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
- Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Columbia, SC
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 06:29:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!