Job title: Department Secretary, Case Management
Company: Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Job description: The Department Secretary’s role is to provide secretarial and clerical support for Case Management, Social Services, and Pastoral Care.
- Requires high school diploma and AA degree in secretarial or other business-related field or equivalent combination of education and secretarial experience.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Significant administrative or executive secretarial experience in an acute-care hospital setting is preferred.
- Ability to type 55 wpm.
- Knowledge of office practice and procedures
- Must possess skills sufficient for taking notes at meetings.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to compile statistical data.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective workflow systems and handle public contacts and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Experience using a PC with a variety of software programs required.
- Experience using FAX, printers, and complex copy machines.
- Ability to handle multiple requests, priorities, and deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to edit and proofread with accuracy.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Location: Sacramento, CA – Roseville, CA
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:07:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!