Job title: Digital Merchandising Coordinator
Company: Go Puff
Job description: Overview
The Digital Merchandising Coordinator will be crucial in building goPuff’s brand and online experience. This position will be responsible for supporting the entire organization primarily through product data management, visual merchandising execution, new vertical integration, brand storytelling, and promotional projects. The Digital Merchandising Coordinator will ensure continuity and consistency within the product catalog as well as on the platform from a product perspective. This position will assist in expanding the brand through creative digital placement, and product attribute maintenance. It will be the responsibility of the Merchandising Operations Coordinator to drive revenue through product exposure in an online space and optimize the customer experience through product attribution and data.
- Establish a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Work with Digital Merchandising Manager as well as other teams (both internally and externally) to ensure all products are created efficiently, attributed accurately, and contain consistent data
- Work with Merchandising Team and Studio Manager to ensure all product images meet internal standards and are available cross-departmentally
- Partner with Business Development and Go to Market Teams to position products and campaigns appropriately and ensure proper visibility to the most integral digital experiences
- Work with Digital Merchandising Manager & other teams within the Product Organization to execute this vision, evolve our catalog systems and tooling, and all other necessary integration and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Economics, Marketing, Merchandising is a plus)
- Experience with ecommerce and digital retail directly related to customer experience
- Experience in impulse and consumable or convenience markets is a plus
- Must possess a demonstrable ability to navigate a wide spectrum of product lines
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with excel is required
- Experience with Photoshop or other photo-edit software is a plus
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 23:06:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!