Job title: Director of Product, Catalog, Pricing, & Digital Merchandising
Company: Go Puff
Job description: Overview
goPuff’s Product team is building solutions to dramatically change the way people purchase their daily goods. We provide the modern-day solution to meet customer’s immediate everyday needs with products ranging from snacks and ice cream to household goods and beer, at the click of a button.
We are seeking a seasoned product management leader who is excited about creating innovative solutions to make life effortless for our customers! The kind of people we are looking for want to build scalable solutions to help customers find the products they need as fast as possible, and discover the products they didn’t even know they wanted! We want to transform the customer experience on our e-commerce application to anticipate customer needs in a personalized and timely way. In short, we are looking for people who are eager to help create the future of goPuff!
Directors of Product Management at goPuff lead and mentor teams of product managers responsible for building and growing our various businesses. Success of this role is measured by daily purchase conversion rate, average order value, product margin and customer order frequency / return rates. In addition, this role will have operational responsibility for the various aspects of our product catalog and pricing systems including maintaining high coverage rates on key product metadata as well as ensuring short onboarding times for new product SKUs.
This position reports to the VP of Product, Ads & Personalization Platform.
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers, spanning dozens of engineers, in driving catalog and pricing innovation to power goPuff’s high-growth eCommerce business
- Manage multiple, concurrent initiatives in various phases of ideation, execution, and delivery
- Develop operational efficiency to bring the highest quality products to market in the least amount of time
- Create multi-quarter roadmaps and socialize them with executive leadership
- Manage the financial aspects of your product portfolio which includes, budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Develop deep partnership with teams of marketers, engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts to uncover insights and opportunities that shape your strategy and prioritization
- Be proactive about customer needs, don’t wait for others to make a request
- 10+ years of product management leadership experience with progressive increase in responsibilities.
- 5+ years experience managing other product managers
- Excellent analytical and commercial experience – a track record of driving business value via effective product stewardship, understanding business impact, and making data-driven decisions
- Strong communication and partnering skills – experience communicating product strategies and tradeoffs to diverse audiences
- Experience building and growing strong teams – strategic hiring, coaching, and development of entry-level through product manager leaders
- Experience developing new products from white space
- Breadth of domain experience, ideally inclusive of ecommerce, physical goods fulfillment, digital marketing and advertising
- Can have a fluid conversation with engineering architects and translate between business stakeholders and tech
- Experience in high growth tech startups during the scaling phases
- Experience using metrics/analytics to shape product decisions
- Has executive presence and has worked closely with executive leadership in prior roles
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 02:21:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!