Job title: Director, Sales Operations & Variable Marketing
Job description: Your leadership will make a difference.
At Volvo Cars, we are always looking for world-class leaders who bring out the best in our people. If you want to be part of leading and inspiring our mission to change the automotive experience and make people’s lives less complicated, then we have the job for you.
Director, Sales Operations & Variable Marketing
This role will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the Sales Operations strategy (Volume Planning, Order & Allocation & Variable Marketing teams) and the tactical growth initiatives to deliver the volume and financial targets.
- Lead three independent teams with a common focus of delivering both volume and market earnings targets for Volvo Car USA
- Work closely with Volvo Car Corporation Volume & Production planning teams to secure and maximize production potential from a volume and profit standpoint
- Lead the monthly sales/volume process with key stakeholders including corporate finance, marketing and regional teams to develop a variable marketing strategy that supports the company’s retail, wholesale and profit targets
- Business owner for the coordination and execution of the annual business plan volumes & variable marketing budgets
- Drive innovation in regards to the processes surrounding the order & allocation of production volumes to support the growth & electrification initiatives for Volvo Car USA
- Raise organizational awareness to establish collaborative relationships with VCUSA business units to drive and achieve Sales Operations initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of experience in automotive sales and marketing experience or relevant non-automotive experience with a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Experience developing people and teams with a proven track record of strong cross functional collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Ability to impact and influence others to gain cooperation, support and commitment in achieving business initiatives.
- Excellent knowledge of sales, marketing, financial analysis, strategic planning, and forecasting.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Evaluates potential solutions for long- and short-term costs and benefits.
- Ability to consider a broad range of internal and external factors when making decisions.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Mahwah, NJ, US
Job requisition ID: 59177
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Job date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:15:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!