Job title: Distribution Center Human Resources Business Partner; Talent Acquisition
Company: TJX Companies
Job description: Success is always in style at TJX! Continue to explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia.
- Own full cycle recruiting processes for all hourly and selected exempt positions.
- Work on employer branding initiatives across different platforms (social, events).
- Meet weekly with the Senior Leadership team to understand business goals and anticipate future staffing needs. Plans appropriately to ensure DC staffing levels are meet.
- Collaborate with our Senior Leadership Team to help build our culture and brand internally.
- Compile job descriptions and make recommendations to improve existing ones.
- Extract data and compile selected reporting from the Applicant Tracking System.
- Work on very high volume onboarding and off-boarding processes and iteration that are scalable and sustainable.
- Manage a team of non-exempt Regular and Seasonal Human Resources Associates.
- Have the desire to work on projects within the department as well as support opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- As appropriate, administers internal recruitment and selection process including barging unit positions.
- Proactively develops and implements alternative staffing sources and represents the Company and Job Fairs.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience; 2-4 years Generalist experience is preferred.
- 4 years at a large high volume staffing agency with experience in high volume recruiting.
- Experience working with ATS systems. Kronos and Oracle experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to hire diverse talent.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of all MS Office Products, especially Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of HR/Labor Laws, proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguous settings and help people make decisions and hold them accountable
- Approachable and collaborative with candidates and clients (You’re hiring managers and teams).
- Ability to manage competing priorities even when there’s too many.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work and deliver results under pressure.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights and weekends, based on business needs.
What’s In It For You?
At TJX, you’ll not only enjoy working for an industry leader, but we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Location: North Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:09:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!