Job title: District Inventory Auditor
Company: GPM Investments
Job description: Overview
The District Auditor position is responsible for counting all physical inventories, generating department audit reports, reconciling computer data with the physical counts taken and reporting on errors found. The position also works with each department to reduce errors in inventory accuracy. *This position will cover approximately 14-16 stores primarily in the surrounding Southern Indianapolis/Shelbyville region.
- Auditor will perform front line accounting review at store level during retail inventory audits Collaborate with District Manager’s and Store Manager’s to identify store issues
- Develop preliminary audit schedule for district including neighboring store rotation
- Assist Store Manager with invoice concerns, store organization, price adjustments and abnormalities discovered in system
- Conduct visual checklist at each store detailing store conditions, maintenance issues, safety concerns, marketing promotions and loss prevention awareness.
- Auditor will complete 16-20 retail inventory audits monthly including lottery, importing data to computer for processing to complete audit paperwork, print reports, key into system and upload/scan supporting documentation
- Auditor will achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goal while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected
- Ability to work in various work environments with potential exposure to cold and heat
- Relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation and builds partnerships
- Takes initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organizational effectiveness, innovative Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output
- Ability to complete other job related duties as assigned by Management
- An analytical mind, strong computer skills.
- Auditor will need to have reliable transportation and the ability to travel frequently, and overnight travel is a must!
- Auditor is expected to have fantastic interpersonal skills, self-motivated, ability to stand for long periods of time, crouching down to floor level, lifting objects up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work inside coolers to count beverage items.
- Must have a clear driving record.
- Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands using counting machines.
- Proficient in computer operations to include Microsoft Office and Open Office applications.
Location: Indianapolis, IN – Shelbyville, IN
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:11:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!