Job title: Dual Main Cashier/Assisant Manager – Full Time – pay varies based on experience
Company: Penn National Gaming
Job description: Overview
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At River City Casino & Hotel, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
– Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
– Handles large amounts of money and maintains accountability over assigned bank.
– Monitors and coordinates activities of Cage personnel when a member of management is not present; assists in training new and existing employees.
– Responsible for protecting and preserving the master bank assets including accounting for, documenting, and verifying the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing currency, coin, tokens, chips, cash, vouchers, TiTO tickets, coupons, checks, jackpot slips, bank deposits, and other monetary units.
– Works with Credit customers to ensure they are provided with prompt, courteous, and friendly service; records casino Credit issuances and redemptions for the day.
– Performs verification, reconciliation, and balancing functions including drafting, completing, signing, or otherwise preparing any necessary documentation.
– Verifies Count Room drops as a blind count including verification of each strap or brick, clip, and tokens counted.
– Verifies and processes all bagged tokens that require scaling and tagging.
– Prepares and processes Cashier and Casino Banker exchanges.
– Attends all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.
– Adheres to all departmental, property, and company policies and procedures.
– Meets all departmental or company deadlines including the timely completion of drops.
– Adheres to all gaming laws and regulations.
– Maintains communication with all departments, team members, and guests to ensure positive experiences.
– Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
– Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
– High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum six (6) months of Casino Cage or banking experience required; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
– Must be mathematically inclined; ten-key calculator skills required.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
– Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
– Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
– Knowledgeable of state gaming regulations.
– Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
– Data entry/computer skills required.
– Highly organized and detail oriented.
– Ability to work with interruptions and divide attention among several ongoing activities, projects, or assignments.
– Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 07:45:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!