Job title: eCommerce Administrator – Central Network Retail Group (CNRG)
Company: Central Network Retail Group
Job description: We are looking for some outstanding candidates for our eCommerce Administrator positon with Centratl Network Reatil Group (CNRG) in our office in Birmingham, AL
This position is responsible for managing operations (technical and operational) that relate to CNRG eCommerce websites. While the individual CNRG brands are ultimately responsible for the success of their marketing and sales efforts, the eCommerce Administrator should be seen as a partner to the local Brand leaderships.
There are a number of people with different roles that the eCommerce Administrator will collaborate and/or lead. These people (employees, contractors and vendors, listed by roles) are:
- IT/Development Technology
- Digital Merchandising
- Store Operations & Customer Service
- Store Administration
- CNRG Leadership
- CNRG Suppliers
- CNRG Accounting
The role of the eCommerce Administrator is to act as the hub, facilitator and leader to ensure that the eCommerce websites for each of the CNRG brands are functioning correctly, support and integrate with store Operations, works well for retail customers and communicate the brand qualities of the CNRG brand through the website.
The eCommerce Administrator will not be responsible for the following:
- Directing the creative elements of the websites.
- Managing or doing the technical aspects of the site where they relate to integration with POS.
This position may supervise staff in the future, but not at this time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Administratively controls many aspects of the CNRG eCommerce websites.
- Manages and maintains website taxonomies and performs periodic updates.
- Manages quality of product data on the websites. This includes
- Submitting requests to our vendors when new items need to be added.
- Publishing content updates from the Industry PIM (a source of already enriched data) to the dealer sites.
- Reporting issues with problems or errors to the Orgill product data team.
- Reporting statuses to Marketing and Store Operations staff.
- Collaborates with the team who manages Commodity Wood Products for CNRG brands who carry such items.
- Exports and manipulates product data for reporting and a variety of other purposes.
- Collaborates with CNRG brands and other resources to support the process of integrated marketing, with elements on the websites — ensuring that items promoted online match what’s happening in-store.
- Works with CNRG IT team on setup, maintenance and upgrades related to POS integration, supplier integration and eCommerce websites.
- Manages outside technology resources to report/fix bugs and make improvements on the eCommerce websites that are of a technical nature. This includes:
- Filing cases with technical support.
- Developing semi-technical documentation to define the scope of an issue or an improvement.
- Performing QA on reported changes.
Store Operations Support
- Answers questions from Operations Staff related to orders placed online.
- Answers questions and helps retail customers with issues items that have been purchased online and are being shipped via UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. — AKA “Ship to Me” orders.
- Leads and supports the training of Operations Staff on in-store operations related to eCommerce.
- Working with and supporting Store Admin people who perform tasks related to the eCommerce program.
- Ensures team members in Store Operations are informed so they can be fully prepared for things related to eCommerce.
- Travels to the brands and stores to assist with on-site training.
General Management & Collaboration
- Working with CNRG leadership, accounting, purchasing, and other teams as needed.
- With the assistance of others(?), prepares and budgets for all marketing activities – ensures adherence to marketing budgets, and communicates priorities and progress toward marketing objectives. Managing the budgets for the eCommerce sites and the overall effort.
- Provides feedback in regard to eCommerce results, operational execution, and other metrics to measure success. Ensures team members have received feedback in both successes and areas for growth.
- Travels a few times a year and participates in group CNRG management events. Presents and provides updates to the team.
Must demonstrate excellent leadership and problem solving skills, be able to manage with limited supervision, and must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Must have mathematical and general business skills sufficient to understand and interpret data presented in statistical or numerical form and be able to use it effectively in assessing and coordinating the merchandise and operations aspects of store operations. Must have strong working knowledge of eCommerce, the underlying technology as well as retail operations. Must have a general familiarity with building materials, home improvement and hardware products.
Perform other duties similar to those above as assigned by the Customer Experience Manager’s supervisor or other qualified corporate or platform representative.
Central Network Retail Group, LLC https://cnrgstores.hirecentric.com
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 06:43:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!