Job title: Engineer 2 / Painter *$2,000 Bonus available
Company: Four Seasons
Job description: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for an Engineer 2 / Painter, who is passionate in providing only the highest levels of customer service. *$2,000 signing bonus when you complete 6 months!!*
- Provide service and repairs to the hotel including buildings exteriors, interiors and furniture.
- Respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Performs installation and repairs of wallpaper materials and dry walls
- Performs trade-related tasks, including, but not limited to painting, decorating, plastering, furniture touch ups and minor repairs.
- Performs repair and maintenance tasks in support of quality standards to ensure an inviting and well-maintained facility.
- Makes necessary repairs in a timely and courteous manner, with the coordination of primarily accommodating guests or hotel needs
- Maintains PAR level of inventory of paints and painting supplies
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Requires a working technical knowledge of general building maintenance and the ability to properly use maintenance equipment and tools.
- Requires attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Hospitality Maintenance Experience Preferred
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 05:36:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!