Job title: Engineering Intern (Civil/Structural)
Company: Pike Corporation
Job description: *Engineering Intern – Civil/Structural*
- Special projects or assignments
- Maintenance of spread sheets and databases
- Operational and maintenance training documentation and help aids
- Clerical activities (document creation, review, and filing)
- Assisting in the management of small capital and/or expense projects.
- Creation of project schedules, milestones and deliverables including use of Microsoft Project
- Assisting in the solution of issues utilizing engineering principles and practices.
- Assisting in the management of engineering project spending documentation
- Creation of project savings and justification documents.
*** Local candidates preferred– NO relocation provided**
** Looking at 20-40 hours per work week**
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication (both written and verbally) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on a team as well as the ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity.
- Proficiency with computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Enrollment at an ABET accredited college or university program
– Local candidates preferred –
Students of Power Engineering majors preferred
- Work independently
- Customer Oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 22:30:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!