Job title: Engineering Trainee
Company: Lincoln Electric
Job description: Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 19082
PURPOSE: The Engineering and Operations Development position is the ideal entry point to the vast opportunities available to you at Lincoln Electric. Your experience within the core rotational assignments will help you gain in-depth knowledge about Lincoln Electric’s products and applications as well as puts you in position to follow any number of career paths, including research & development, operations, automation, manufacturing engineering and consumable engineering and more!
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Participate in a 12 month comprehensive engineering training program at the Euclid facility, including:
- Complete 7 weeks of The Lincoln Electric Weld School hands-on weld training, including periodic welding skills test and automation training
- 2 weeks of Six Sigma training
- 24 weeks of Core rotational assignments that are driven by real Lincoln Electric business priorities
- 16 weeks of an individualized track that are created based on participant’s interest and current business needs
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial Mechanical or Welding Engineering; Material Science or Metallurgy
- Desire to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for innovation
- Desire to work in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 08:00:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!