Job title: Enterprise Cloud Architect (Cloud-to-Cloud)
Company: Verint Systems
Job description: Overview of Job Function:
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the heartbeat of global brands, and our mission is to help organizations discover possibilities barely imagined a few years ago. We help the world’s most iconic brands build enduring customer relationships by connecting work, data, and experiences across the enterprise.
We’re looking for innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to help us take on new challenges and deliver real results for our customers. The Enterprise Cloud Architect will lead a virtual cloud architecture function and focus on the integration layers across all products, driving strategy and execution. The Enterprise Cloud Architect provides strategic guidance and oversight to the technical teams in alignment with Verint’s cloud strategy, and builds relationships with business and tech leaders to ensure a seamless and connected set of tech products across the organization.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic technology leadership and expertise in the creation of cloud-to-cloud systems integration standards and strategy
- Establish the cloud-to-cloud integration architectures and patterns for the technical teams’ implementation and integration
- Engage with customers, partners, and Verint business stakeholders to drive the Cloud-to-Cloud integration strategy, implementation, and execution
- Help drive adoption of the Verint Cloud Platform by Verint product lines
- Develop and establish agreed upon enterprise cloud architecture frameworks to help govern solutions development and investments leveraging SMEs and technical resources within all technology areas
- Bring in emerging technologies relevant to meet the business need and keep the enterprise cloud current and competitive in the industry, leading a set of prioritized experiments across emerging tech which are fit for purpose
- Maintain industry best practices to create scalable and secure cloud solutions.
- Manage and define the firm-wide system architecture, roadmap, and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience leading Enterprise Cloud Architecture functions.
- Experience with high volume systems and designing solutions for reliability and performance at scale
- Experience with streaming architectures including cost analysis, performance tuning, and quality of service concerns
- Experience of using Integration and Messaging solutions such as Apache Kafka Redis, Spring Integration, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience of implementing Micro Services Architecture using Java, Node.js or .Net
- Experience with DevOps best practices and tech stack solutions such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.
- Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Be able to document and create standards
- Collaborate effectively on complex projects in a matrixed environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills capable of evangelizing cloud standards into the wider organization and supporting the transition to a cloud culture
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC and a Social Security verification
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 00:53:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!