Job title: Enterprise Mobile Application Developer
Job description: Job Description
Enterprise Mobile Application Developer for a long term project in Downey, CA 90242. Temporary Remote during Covid-19 restrictions.
Genuent is hiring a Enterprise Mobile Application Developer for a long term project in Downey, CA for our Government client. If you’re a match, please apply or contact Terence Sanchez at TSanchez@genuent.com 714-465-5479.
Genuent’s Government client seeks to obtain the services of one (1) Consultant at the level of Senior Application Developer, with expertise in cloud development for mobile applications. The division Supports Enterprise and Human Resources (eHR) system, Financials, Timekeeping and Payroll applications. The Client has requested new development of mobile capabilities to some of the existing applications in order to enhance user experience and mobility.
These systems include the staff personnel time collection, payroll, and financial applications. As technology has evolved, 24/7 mobile access to these systems is not only desirable but required. The client has assessed where mobility of specified modules of these administrative applications would provide significant added value. To develop this capability client has recently approved the technical support staff to start the process of developing the mobile capability for some of these areas, such as Employee Paystub and W2 viewer, Mileage and Parking Reimbursement, and Timesheets. The Consultant shall provide support in developing the mobile applications, as well as assist and guide client developers in these efforts in a phased and iterative approach, ranging from developing proofs- of-concepts, implementing for pilot programs, and ultimately deploying for production use.
The Consultant shall perform all the following duties:
- Using Agile methodologies, consult through the entire project lifecycle (conceptual design, development, testing, and implementation).
- Gather and analyze requirements from users and business analysts.
- Provide technical support and guidance on cloud technologies such as Azure Cloud, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud.
- Utilize source control management tools GitHub and BitBucket.
- Update work progress in project management tools Jira and Azure DevOps.
- Participate in daily standup meetings with team members and periodic status meetings with customers.
- Ensure all new development meets modern day industry standards.
- Assist in the development of proofs-of-concepts and prototypes in cloud related processes.
- Apply secure code principles and use static application security testing tools to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Optimize code for performance and use load and stress testing tools to ensure readiness for Enterprise-level usage.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues during development and post- implementation.
- Prepare thorough technical design documents for the development effort.
- Provide off-hours and weekend support for system maintenance, as necessary.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with team members and lead for post- implementation handoff.
- Conduct demos, trainings, and walkthrough sessions with customers.
The Consultant must meet all of the following qualifications: * Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years with mobile development with the following skills:
- Java EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JSTL, JCE (Java Cryptographic Extension), JDBC.
Web UI Frameworks/Libraries: jQuery, Ionic
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, REST
Database Technologies: SQL, Oracle
HTTP Servers: IBM HTTP Server
Source Control: GitHub, Bitbucket
Project Management: Jira
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, NPM
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years in developing and supporting Enterprise-level systems consisting of at least 1,000 users.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years in Mobile app development.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years applying DevOps principles.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years with automated testing frameworks.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years working on Cloud Platforms, such as: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years using API Management tool.
Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years with Directory Service Technologies, such as: LDAP, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, MIMS.
Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years using Java Application Servers, such as: WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat.
Location: Downey, CA
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 06:51:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!