Job title: Enterprise Sales Account Manager
Job description: Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for an account executive who is responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of Adobe’s Digital Marketing and Digital Media product lines! You will be part of our savvy sales team, working with Adobe customers across our Manufacturing vertical. This includes the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as developing account plans to expand relationships. The Named Account Manager will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct interaction with customers. The individual will be responsible for navigating through the customer’s organization. Your team will guide and assist customers in achieving a successful start with Adobe and help them expand the value realized from our solutions. This is a key role at one of the hottest technology companies in Silicon Valley – and the entire US! The right fit will be, high energy, data-minded, and tech-savvy people with prior software sales experience.
What you’ll do
- Meet or exceed quota targets
- Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and demonstrate to drive strategy through organization
- Become a trusted advisor by establishing positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
- Develop customer acuity to understands each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer
- Lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles while working with customers to become Adobe references
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer’s priorities and hurdles. Utilize Strategic Value Assessments, benchmarking and Return on Investment data to support decision process
- Follow a well-adapted approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline and maintain pipeline current
- Use and collaborate with support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory
- We want experience using Adobe Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all Adobe offers to bear on sales pursuits
- Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap
- Support all Adobe promotions and marketing / customer events in the vertical
Ideal candidate will have:
- Track record of demonstrating sales excellence
- Proven results selling value
- Maintain white space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams and resources to execute winning sales
- Utilize the Adobe sales model
- Understand Adobe’s competition and effectively position solutions to differentiate Adobe and secure the business
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Minimum 5 to 7+ years with consistent track record selling solutions to Marketing, IT, and LOB
- Ability to work optimally in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Product & Marketing
- Strong understanding of web technologies and SaaS
- Creative, problem-solving approach
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:53:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!