Job title: Environmental Associate Principal
Company: ECS Group of Companies
Job description: Job Description:
What You’ll Do
As an Environmental Associate Principal, you strive to lead both your team and your profits. You have a dynamic and extensive background in the environmental consulting field and are capable of completing an array of different tasks. The consulting side of our business is what you thrive on; environmental engineering, project management, investigations, and reviews have made up a large portion of your career. The junior and senior engineering staff looks to you for mentoring both technically and in building client relationships. Your positive interactions with clients as well as business development skills contribute tremendously to the success of ECS. You get the “big” picture and want to contribute accordingly – and that’s why you’ll have all the opportunity for career growth within our company you’ll want. For highlights of others who have taken their amazing skills and grown their careers with ECS, click .
You will be part of a dynamic, growing, and energized team – and your role is key to the success of ECS. While your job duties may fluctuate day to day, here are some areas we expect to see you proficient in:
- Providing technical expertise and supporting Environmental staff within a branch
- Overseeing projects
- Performing technical report reviews
- Preparing proposals
- Assisting with management of the department and P&L
- Business development and assisting other staff in marketing our services by maintaining and developing client interactions
- Leading and coaching junior Environmental staff members
- Want to experience what all this job really entails? Click
What We’re Looking For
- Candidates must have achieved previous designation as Principal at ECS or hold similar designation from competitor firm
- BS or MS in Geology or a discipline related to Environmental Science
- 8+ year of relevant professional experience
- Licensed as at least one of the following: PE, PG, REM, CIH, CHMM, PWS, CSP, LSS, CIE, REPA, or CEM
Who We Are
Founded in 1988, Engineering Consulting Services (ECS) is a leader in geotechnical, construction materials, environmental, and facilities engineering. ECS is currently ranked 68 in Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms (ENR, April 2021) and 152 in Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms (ENR, July 2021). To learn more about us, click .
We love our employees and we show this through providing some great benefits, including paid time off, health and other insurance plans, retirement and college savings plans, and more. Click to learn more about the great benefits at ECS.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:17:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!