Job title: Events Planner
Job description: Overview
Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
The Events Planner assists in coordinating all aspects of Forrester conferences and forums. This position requires a highly motivated, detail-oriented, service-focused individual who can work autonomously to deliver a great brand experience that fits with the Forrester brand.
- Works collaboratively with the events team, sponsorship team, marketing teams, and sales to support event-related initiatives that are part of the overall event program.
- Supports the design and development team in corporate events; contacts and secures vendors that facilitate the content design along with the logistical infrastructure of the event to ensure participation is aligned with business objectives.
- Directs the use of event resources during execution to ensure maximum effectiveness in all aspects to ensure a flawless event.
- Handles all post-event analysis including designing, distributing, collecting, and summarizing results from event surveys and other feedback to develop an event report card.
- Manages costs to all event-related initiatives as assigned (staffing, evaluation, etc.).
- A BA/BS degree and strong academic record.
- Three to four years’ work experience in corporate events.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and Photoshop.
- Excellent organizational skills; keen attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong collaboration with peers and all stakeholders.
- A valued and contributing member of a team who can also work independently.
- Intelligence, confidence, self-motivation, and energy.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 01:09:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!