Job title: Executive Assistant, SPARC Group
Job description: The Executive Assistant will support multiple Executives with time and calendar management, meeting preparation, assistance with reporting, travel and more as required. A successful candidate is highly-detail oriented, proactive, understands confidentiality and able to manage multiple priorities at once. This role requires a high level of judgment and the ability to work calmly under pressure, while ensuring all responsibilities are successfully met.
- Provide administrative support for multiple Executives including, but not limited to, answering calls, travel arrangements, business meal reservations, expense processing, business events, appointment scheduling, and in-office meals.
- Manage calendar, including accepting/rejecting meeting requests, booking local travel, diverting solicitors, managing schedule changes and printing necessary reports and attachments needed for each meeting.
- Keep Executives on time and on schedule.
- Organize and execute company wide meetings and other executive functions such as Owners Meetings and conferences.
- Maintain organized filing system and leverage understanding of the business to print and file all important reports and documents.
- Handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality.
- Works on various ad-hoc projects.
- 5 years of experience supporting a C-Suite executive or business leader
- Computer proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Initiative and strong communication skills a must; ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
- Strong multi-tasker; flexible to changing priorities and managing multiple projects
- Displays a sense of urgency; manages time efficiently and meets tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).
Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:56:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!