Job title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job description: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Who We Are
Synteract ® , a Syneos Health ® company, is a leading full service Contract Research Organization (CRO) with a successful three-decade track record of supporting emerging biotech and pharmaceutical companies. We provide customized Phase I through IV services globally, offering expertise across multiple therapeutic areas, including notable depth in oncology, dermatology, general medicine, infectious disease and vaccine, neuroscience, pediatrics, and rare and orphan diseases.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile, diligent and highly organized Executive Assistant to support our CEO and other executives. As a member of our dynamic team, you will provide invaluable assistance in various fields, including administrative support, diary management, office management as well as producing top quality documents, including PowerPoint presentations. If you are brilliant at multitasking, ready to tackle new challenges on a daily basis and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment alongside bright and energetic individuals, we would love to hear from you!
Specific tasks include:
- Serves as point of contact for the executive team, coordinates meeting schedules, facilitates signatory and notary requirements, sending/shipping of documents and other administrative tasks as required.
- Assists with document formatting, invoice scanning and emailing to AP and any other administrative help Executives require.
- Performs extensive calendar management.
- Coordinates business travel arrangements and logistics for all business travel both domestically and internationally. This includes flights, hotel and car service arrangements and after hours support when Executives need travel assistance.
- Prepares expense reports and ensures timely submission.
- Serves as a delegate to approve expense reports for Executives as requested.
- Arranges catering for internal meetings and/or client visits; assists with the set-up and take down thereof.
- Performs photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing and overnight shipping.
- May assist in the planning, organizing and execution of company-wide events, to include all employee meetings, holiday parties, summer outings, and employee events.
- May serve as back-up Receptionist and/or other administrative functions.
- Performs any other administrative tasks assigned to them by the Line Manager or the Executive Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study and 6+ years relevant experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ experience providing management/executive level support.
- Clerical/administrative/office operations knowledge.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Synteract’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Synteract must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. The Company will not sponsor applicants [to this position] for work visas.
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 08:41:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!