Job title: Experienced Plumber Apprentice
Company: Kimbel Mechanical System
Job description: Experienced Plumber Apprentice
Experienced Plumber Apprentice Summary:
Experienced Apprentice Plumbers will have some knowledge and continue to learn to install, modify, inspect, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures in gas, water and drainage systems according to applicable building codes.
Experienced Plumber Apprentice Qualifications:
- Dedication to an apprenticeship in plumbing
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Communication Skills
Experienced Plumber Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of leading and empowering individuals within your respective team
- Oversee quality within your project(s)
- Manage subcontractors being utilized for the job
- Learn to inspect, install, modify, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures in gas, water and drainage systems according to applicable building codes
- Communicate effectively with Builders, General Contractors, and Project Managers
- Build and maintain project schedule to meet deadlines
- Apprentice Plumbers must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position is considered to be a safety sensitive position.
Experienced Plumber Apprentice Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health coverage with prescription benefits, Dental & Vision coverage
- Voluntary Life Insurance, paid by Kimbel Mechanical Systems
- 401(k) retirement plan with a match
- 6 paid holidays, 2 Paid Volunteer Days per calendar year
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On the job training goes towards your residential/ journeyman license
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc., is Arkansas’ largest mechanical contractor performing work nationwide. We perform all phases of plumbing, HVAC and electrical work on projects such as single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, hotels and student housing. Kimbel offers employees year-round employment, top pay and great benefits with opportunities for professional growth, and much more. At Kimbel, your career is our priority. With a structured Career Path laid out in front of you the day you walk in the door, Kimbel dedicates its commitment and resources to ensure you reach your career goals. The people employed here play a major role in taking the company to the next level.
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:44:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!