Job title: Facets Applications Developer II
Job description: Job Description
LOCATION: Start remote, but will be expected to relocate to Vegas once COVID restrictions are lifted.
*** Open to candidates that require sponsorship upon conversion ***
– FACETS background… at least 2 years in at least 2 of the below:
i. Claims – batches, adjudication, 837 EDI standards, XC keyword, datamodel
ii. Provider – XPF keyword / batch, networks, provider setup, datamodel
iii. Subscriber / Member – MMS keyword / batch, datamodel
iv. Accounting – Payment batch, banking config, datamodel
v. Config – products, rates, etc
– EDI standards
i. 834 Eligibility
ii. 835 payment remits
iii. 837 claim info
iv. 278 auth/referral requests
– Very strong SQL skills
i. C# preferred, though I would accept any modern OO language (think Java, golang, ruby).
a. SQL – above all… expect that they have at least the request years experience in some database language programming:
i. PLSQL ok, but would prefer tsql
i. 2 years in some areas of Facets, though might not hit all areas since facets is so big.
i. Really would like someone who is familiar with EDI standards
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another?
a. Supporting existing code
b. Experience creating project docs (tech designs, specs, test plans)
c. Mentoring newer developers
d. Experience designing solutions (as opposed to just developing)
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks
- Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue resolution
- Support the team for application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 by 24 by 365 basis
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
- Work with business to prioritize production issue resolution
- 3+ years of development and testing experience in C# / .Net programming language
- 2+ years of experience working with Sybase or/and SQL Database
- 3+ years of Senior level Applications Developer experience
- 2+ Years development on Cognizant Facets including knowledge of data model, batch jobs, and extension programming
- 3+ years of SDLC experience
- 2+ years as lead developer
- 3+ years Database Design/Programming (Stored Procedures)
- Undergraduate Degree or 4+ years of experience
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 23:07:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!