Job title: Field Auditor
Job description: Our client is a leader in the Utility industry, and they have a great opportunity with their field team for an Field Auditor. This is an entry level field technician role. That is responsible for the collection facilities field data. This role will update records used in preparing design documents. The role will perform data collection, measurement, mapping, field photography, inventory, and other similar roles. Work is across Georgia and will have candidates traveling Monday through Thursday working 10-hour shifts. Attention to detail and the ability to work with little supervision is important.
Job Duties Include:
- Accurately and neatly gather field data using paper drawings, forms, electronic data collection devices, digital cameras, or other formats and/or devices specified by the project manager and/or client.
- Correctly identify items to be documented in the field with minimal supervisory input.
- Quickly learn and apply technology tools such as hand-held data loggers, laser range finders, angle finders, digital cameras, and GPS receivers.
- Accurately record measurements and dimensions of requested items; be able to recognize levels of detail required to create a complete and accurate accounting of the field situation per the project specifications.
- Accurately record data and measurements using correct standards and symbols such that the resulting product is clear and easily understood by office based project personnel.
- Correctly identify equipment and apparatus in the field with low error rate and minimal supervisory assistance.
- Meet production targets to keep on schedule and within budgeted labor hours.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- High School/GED Required any advanced education preferred.
- Willingness to travel Monday-Thursday.
- Any past Utility field experience
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Term: 6 Months Temp to Direct
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Marietta, GA
Job date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:42:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!