Job title: File Maintenance Clerk
Job description: Company Name: Fry’s Food Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the departments and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Assist with preparing store signage and ensure accuracy.
- Ensure all tags & signs are hung & displayed in a timely manner.
- Assist with new and ongoing special program and promotions.
- Implement accurate and timely price changes, additions, deletions for new and existing items using the pricing software.
- Sort, log, and distribute price change paperwork, labels, and tags.
- Provide guidance & assistance for ordering & receiving tags.
- Assist with store pricing audits.
- Research price discrepancies to ensure data integrity.
- Conduct audits to ensure shelf and pricing systems are integrated.
- Create and review maintenance reports.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Collaborate with team members to encourage teamwork.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Retail experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Evening; Overnight
Jobs at Fry’s Food Stores: Fry’s Food Stores is headquartered in Tolleson, Arizona. The company employs more than 17,000 Arizona residents who help us serve more than one million households per week. Fry’s has been providing Arizonans with fresh food at famous low prices since 1960. Fry’s Food Stores is a proud member of the Kroger Co. based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: AZ || Phoenix || 3511 W Peoria Ave || 85029 || Fry’s Food Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 05:44:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!