Job title: Final Auditor – Automotive
Job description: About MVSC
Vitu provides innovative, cutting-edge services to the motor vehicle industry. Our namesake solution manages titling and registration transactions in all 50 states and across multiple locations – all on one platform. With the mission of expanding and automating Vehicle-to-Government (V2Gov) transactions, the Vitu platform is reimaging how drivers, business and governments interact with vehicles. Vitu has offices in California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Montana, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
The Final Auditor position is held by a dynamic, highly motivated, service-oriented individual maintaining and building professional relationships with MVSC clients.
- Automotive industry title and registration experience is a must.
- Requires an individual with excellent communication and training skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Strong writing skills.
- A clean driving record and current State driver license is required.
- Experience with related DMV documents for both new and used vehicles
- Knowledge of DMV regulations pertaining to registration processing
- Administrative and clerical duties, research and detailed data and information review
- Customer service, troubleshooting, problem solving and daily multi-tasking skills
- Monitor NE team transaction error rates
- Maintain a strong business relationship with key DMV and County personnel
- Provide VITU support via phone, chat and email as needed
- Delivering exceptional customer service and support by being responsive and proactive to customer needs
- Client Advocate – Suggests improvements to the program on behalf of the client and addresses client issues and concerns
- DMV Support – Will be called on by clients to answer or find the answer to complex DMV issues
- Travel is required
- Able to use various PC programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Drive
- Able to effectively communicate with high level Executives
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Salem, NH
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 06:35:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!