Job title: Financial Crimes IT Tech Delivery Manager- Risk Assessment
Job description: Business Divisions
Are you a passionate engineer and solution architect with a strong focus on delivery? Are you experienced with Know Your Client platforms?
We’re looking for someone like that to strengthen our core engineering team:
- drive architecture, standards and guidelines for a globally deployed software solution
- drive continuous integration and improvements
- support product management driving the product roadmap
- oversee infrastructure provisioning and the hardware inventory
- provide guidance and oversee team of developers
- work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
Information Technology (IT)
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
You’ll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Weehawken, NJ. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science
- demonstrated experience as full stack developer in a globally distributed team
- strong Java skills (Java 8, 11) along with Spring Boot and JPA/Hibernate skills
- strong Linux scripting and administration skills (Apache Httpd, Tomcat)
- strong relational database and data analysis skills
- MS Azure experience (Azure functions, Eventhub, Azure Devops)
- methodology knowhow on how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically Java, Linux, Oracle, Gradle, Gitlab, Ansible, Nexus, IntelliJ, Jira, Confluence
- a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
- able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel, accurate and focused on deliverables
- keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core vendor production and solutions overall
- an excellent communicator who can partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on .
Location: Weehawken, NJ
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:08:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!