Job title: Financial Product Analyst
Company: Luma Financial Technologies
Job description: Company Overview
Luma Financial Technologies is the creator of Luma, a fully customizable, independent, buy-side platform that helps financial advisors more efficiently learn, create, order and manage market-linked investments such as structured products, structured annuities and more.
Luma is accelerating the market for structured products and annuities, a class of financial products that helps investors further diversify their portfolios beyond traditional stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETFs. Our platform helps financial advisors more efficiently learn, compare, price, and manage structured products that fit their client’s investment objectives.
Luma Financial Technologies is looking for a high-energy, Financial Product Analyst that will effectively help automate company reports into production, update data and provide customer support for a number of departments.
This role will help with onboarding new clients, password reset, automating manual processes and internal/external customer support. The Financial Product Analyst is a role where the individual will need to be a quick learner, problem solver and have basic experience in or ability to learn SQL, scripting and strong Excel or Microsoft Access skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
These tasks will fall under the candidate’s daily responsibilities:
- Automated Financial Reports Deployment to Production
- Automated Financial Report Extraction – Performance Reports
- Automated Financial Report Downloads (JPM emails, HSBC portal)
- Automated Index Levels (Bloomberg)
- Ad hoc Reporting
- Ad hoc Data Updates
- Financial Products Upload Process
- Monthly CRM Process
- PowerBI Technical Support
- Compliance Test Configuration (ClassMarker)
- Office 365 Email Group Updates and setup for Compliance Test Results
- JIRA Helpdesk Administration
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong work ethic
- willingness to work extra hours to get the job done right
- experience/comfort in a fast paced and high pressured environment
- integrity in completing work, error-free
- Quick Learner – You don’t have to know our product – but you must have the mental capacity to learn it
- At least a 3.3 GPA from a four-year university – finance, economics, engineering or computer science degree
- Experience with Microsoft Access/Excel, or SQL and some automated scripting backing would be a plus
- Passion for technology and a commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated experience in as a problem solver, with above average organizational and communication skills
- Experience in systems administration, scripting or programming is a plus, not a must
- Financial Services experience is required
Benefits and Perks
This is a full-time position with base salary. We offer a full benefits package that includes: health, dental and vision insurance; long-term disability and basic life insurance; 401(k) plan; vacation and holiday pay.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 07:58:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!