Job title: Financial Services Assistant
Company: Hancock Regional Hospital
Job description: Title
Financial Services Assistant (697)
Category Hancock Wellness – Greenfield – 8820
JOB SUMMARY: Working with the Financial Coordinator and the Director, the Financial Services Assistant supports the daily financial and operational functions of all Hancock Wellness Centers. The Assistant is responsible for supporting billing, expense allocation, membership-related service, collections, accounting, contract management, assisting in customer service, reporting on financials, and assisting the Coordinator with tasks as assigned or pertinent to the financial and operational success of the Hancock Wellness Centers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support billing, collections, expense allocation, and accounting functions under the guidance of the Financial Coordinator
- Support management of contracts and regularly provide customer-facing support via phone, email, letter, or in-person interactions with customers and members.
- Efficiently manage projects and reporting as assigned by the Financial Coordinator and communicate effectively with all facilities and internal team members.
- Maintain all annual education requirements (CBLs) and BLS/CPR.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with members and staff.
- Collaborates on a daily basis with staff to effectively support facility operations.
- Assumes other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years experience in a financial analysis, book keeping, medical coding, and/or administrative assistant capacity.
- Must have strong customer service skills, time management skills, and financial acumen, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as problem solving capability.
- Firm grasp on various financial functions of a membership-driven, or medical, organization.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have a high level of collaboration.
ADDITIONAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Mandatory Continuing Education: Customer Service, Fire and Safety, Corporate Compliance (including Confidentiality), Infection Control, and education required by regulatory, accreditation bodies, scope of practice, and/or Hancock Regional Hospital.
Shift Various Shifts
Position Financial Services Assistant (697)
Number of Openings 1
Open Date 2/10/2021
Location Hancock Wellness Center – Greenfield
About the Organization Hancock Regional Hospital serves Hancock County and the surrounding areas as a full-service community hospital focused on primary care, patient comfort, and convenience.
Today, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff anchors Hancock Regional Hospital. We have a state-of-the-art surgery department, 24-hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, a geropsychology unit, home healthcare, occupational health, a transitional care unit, a total oncology program with a cutting-edge radiation oncology center, many private rooms, and a full complement of Inpatient and outpatient services.
Our Mission is to be a Caring Community Partner by healing, improving health and wellness, alleviating suffering, and delivering acts of kindness one person at a time.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Location: Greenfield, IN
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:48:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!