Job title: Front Desk Agents, Line Cooks, Stewards
Job description: Now Hiring!
– Front Desk Agents
– Line Cooks
– Steward Supervisor
– Maintenance Engineer
– Room Attendants
– Concierge- OWBR
Primary Purpose of Position
A Concierge Level I is to assist Guest with recommendations and reservations, courteously, and professionally in all Front Office related functions. To maintain the highest standard of service and hospitality at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill all reasonable guest requests or requirements and anticipate guest service needs.
- Coordinate guest requests and vehicle availability for hotel transportation with drivers/bellstaff or external service to ensure smooth arrival and departure of hotel guests and keep constant communication with drivers.
- Contact future guests in advance of arrival for transportation needs and special requests. Guests to be contacted by phone in summer & by Concierge Request Form to be mailed in winter.
- Contact departing guests the evening prior to offer or confirm transportation for their return to the airport. Wish them safe travel home and a quick return.
- Develop relationships with area restaurants, shops, clubs, salons, car rental agencies, shuttle services, florists etc. as these relationships are key to success for meeting guest expectations.
- Keep informed of all ongoing happenings in the area i.e. Special events, concerts, sports & leisure activities. Establish close contacts with appropriate people in these areas.
- Recommend our in in-house restaurants, Spas, shops etc.. Maintain knowledge of hours of operation and menus. Maintain accurate reservation logs for all applicable facilities.
- Assist the Business Center in the mailing of letters & packages, UPS or Federal Express services as well as fax transactions or copy services.
- Assist guests with lost luggage claims and provide guests with amenities as needed.
- Coordinate guest ski delivery or storage with Bellstaff.
- Expedite guest housekeeping and/or maintenance requests to appropriate departments and follow up with guest to confirm satisfaction.
- Be aware of all daily hotel functions, locations and times for appropriate guest direction.
- Maintain accurate logs of all guest activities and reservations booked.
- Reconfirm all guest activities with vendor and guest 24 hours in advance.
- Issue lift tickets to guest and maintain accurate records of all tickets sold and of room postings made.
- Rent bicycles and other equipment as requested by guests.
- Post charges to guest’s rooms & reconcile billings.
- Explain, register and assist in coordinating the Sonnenalp Guided Activities and Kid Adventure program.
- Complete tasks and projects delegated by the Chef Concierge and/or the Front Office Manager and assist other departments as business volumes and staffing levels demand. Assisting the Bellstaff with valet parking, check-ins, check outs is a prime example of extra duties that may be required.
- Responsible for daily issuance of amenities for return guests as well as amenities that are requested by guests prior to arrival. Maintains accurate records of all amenities issued.
Recommended Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience.
- Experience with HMS or similar Lodging Software preferred.
- Efficient with computers, Microsoft Office, and web based systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and use good judgment.
- Friendly, warm and enthusiastic personality.
- Valid driver’s license with no previous violations.
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to stand and walk for full length of the shift, up to 12 hours at one time
- Able to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, and squatting
- Routinely handles objects weighing up to 15 lbs and on occasion may be expected to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs
Summer Golf Club
– Golf Shop Assistant
– Harvest Food Truck Attendant
– Outside Services
– Assistant Golf Professional
Great Place to Work!
Location: Vail, CO
Job date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 07:12:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!