Job title: Front Office Manager
Company: CSM Corporation
Job description: Description :
The Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring outstanding guest service and effective operations of the front desk. Uses leadership skills to drive revenue, maximize profit and ensure quality. Effective management of assigned staff to ensure guest satisfaction, positive employee relations and achievement of overall financial results.
- Accountable for guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met and guests’ needs and concerns are responded to in a timely manner with a focus on service recovery when applicable.
- Works side by side with staff to train and model appropriate guest service standards.
- Responsible for holding staff members accountable for anticipating needs and exceeding guest expectations.
- Achieves business revenue goals by developing and implementing creative service programs designed to increase guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for management of expenses to maximize hotel profitability.
- Responsible for effective labor management through proper scheduling, monitoring, and adjusting based on business needs.
- Seeks and implements cost saving measures and efficient purchasing strategies in order to meet/exceed budget for expenses.
- Follows CSM procurement guidelines and applies good business judgment.
- Assists with the preparation and management of the department budget.
- Manages and maintains company assets to stay within budget guidelines and prolong the life of company resources.
- Uses expertise to advise and implement changes to front desk operations as needed, while maximizing revenue and occupancy.
- Responsible for evaluating staff performance and takes appropriate corrective action as needed to hold employees accountable.
- Motivates staff by setting goals, providing ongoing feedback, and rewarding/recognizing employees. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, coaching, and development of all employees.
- Responsible for all required training for department employees and ensuring training records are maintained.
- Analyzes quality issues, identifies training needs and ensures implementation to improve results.
- Utilizes available resources and adheres to CSM training policies.
- Promotes collaboration and positive, professional work environment.
- Attends all daily, weekly and/or monthly department/hotel meetings to ensure proper communication/planning occurs.
- Responsible for all front desk initiatives.
- Must have high attention to detail, good communication skills and leadership ability.
- Must have excellent organization skills, a high degree of creativity to facilitate efficient problem solving.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and work in an environment with frequent interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Adheres to all CSM Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct routine inspections of front desk operations to maintain standards per CSM, local, state and federal regulations.
- Ensures a clean and safe work environment, and follows all CSM procedures for guest/employee incidents.
Competencies/Skills Required: 2+ years of customer service and 1+ years supervisory/management experience required. Must be detail oriented, have ability to communicate well with all levels within and outside the organization, and be able to problem-solve with employees and guests. Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrates clear written and verbal communication skills.
Education: High school diploma or GED required, college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push or pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
Location: Bloomington, MN
Job date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 07:54:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!