Job title: Gift Processing and Data Entry Coordinator, Full-time, 40 hrs/wk
Company: Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
Job description: Summary
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Donor Systems and Information Management (AD), and under the overall management of the Director of Prospect Development, Systems and Stewardship (DPDSS), the Gift Processing and Data Entry Coordinator is responsible for processing gifts, coordinating acknowledgment letters, database maintenance and other services, with the highest level of accuracy, related to the management of donor information for the philanthropic programs of Spaulding Rehabilitation Network (SRN) in a fast-paced, mission-driven, collegial environment.
This is an exciting time to join the development team at Spaulding – home to Harvard Medical School’s Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, ranked a “Top Three” Rehabilitation Hospital by US News and World Report, and dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families coping with disabilities from injury and illness.
- Responsible for accurate and timely data collection, input and processing of all donor and gift information into Blackbaud CRM (BB CRM) donor database. Communicate with donors and SRN staff when necessary to confirm donor intent or update donor information.
- Regularly deposit checks and liaise with AD to ensure reconciliation with Finance.
- Responsible for confirming and processing all matching gifts. Communicate with matching gift companies when necessary to retrieve gifts, make inquiries, complete documentation, and resolve problems.
- Assist the AD with the donor pledge fulfillment process, including generating reminders.
- Download and process the GivenGain and all online gifts from various sources.
- Handle monthly employee donations that come through payroll deduction reports.
- Accurately prepare and review all gift acknowledgment letters/tax receipts and tribute notifications within Mass General Brigham standard of 24-48 hours, identifying opportunities for personalization and reduction of turn-around time.
- Scan and upload signed letters into the CRM in timely manner.
- Work closely with the AD and DPDSS to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the approximate 300,000 constituent records in the BB CRM database, including reviewing obituaries, updating donor email preferences, return address corrections and periodic audits of records.
- Assist AD with month-end financial reconciliation, including processing payroll deduction reports and maintaining the gift deposit log.
- Provide back-up coverage to the Development Coordinator handling incoming calls and office administration duties when needed.
- Work closely with the gift solicitors to ensure accurate coding for gifts from all sources.
- Assist AD with departmental queries and exports and event registration, as needed.
- Participate in Mass General Brigham initiatives related to principal duties and responsibilities.
- Remain flexible and strategic with the changes in transaction volume, office needs and shifting priorities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Well-organized and able to work independently and accurately with high attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple projects accurately with a high level of productivity.
- Experience using any CRM donor database.
- Able to work with and process information in an analytical fashion.
- Pro-active mindset with goal to continuously improve processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, in office and remote.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and to handle confidential information with a level of sensitivity.
- Knowledge of and interest in the HIPAA privacy rule a plus.
Required: Associates Degree or higher
Required: Data management experience or related activity with proven accuracy and efficiency
Preferred: Experience in Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge, CRM or comparable fundraising database
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g. computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritize.
- Strong math and computer competency required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency with emphasis in Word, Excel, Outlook and competency in mail merges.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team in a collaborative environment.
Location: Boston, MA – Charlestown, MA
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 06:03:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!