Job title: Global Implementation Manager
Job description: Position Overview:
We are seeking an experienced software Implementation Manager (IM) who can work as part of a team to coordinate and facilitate the on-boarding of new clients and/or additional software applications, upgrades and deployments.
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for gathering client requirements, managing client communication during the implementation process, and ultimately, transitioning the client relationship to the Client Success team upon successful deployment. The IM must be extremely organized and solutions-oriented, with excellent critical thinking and decision-making experience. They should also have a keen attention to detail and be able to prioritize and escalate issues as necessary. A tech-savvy, solutions-oriented multi-tasker committed to providing relentless customer service to our clients; a team member who can gain product knowledge rapidly and who is committed to continuing their growth, both with lead and self-taught skills, will be most successful in this role.
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
Reports to: Director, Global Implementation
Travel Requirement: Up to 30% with occasional periods of extended travel
- Consulting with client prior to the implementation and gathering client requirements.
- Completing rollout/project discovery and documenting to fully understand each implementation and enable accesso to deliver all of the go-live client needs.
- Providing updates on milestones and deliverables and identify challenges and risks.
- Driving client interactions & meetings.
- Interacting with and providing on-going updates to Development and Operations teams.
- Testing software to verify required functionality and products are supported.
- Testing hardware to guarantee performance.
- Working with internal teams to document product and process best practices.
- Facilitating training to clients.
- Supporting Business Development in any new potential client process.
- Establishing a successful hand off of client to Operations.
- Supporting Operations teams with deploying new functionality to an existing client.
- Supporting new clients after go-live with 24/7 on-call Hypercare period of two weeks, with potential extended periods if needed.
- Supporting new clients in various time zones and regions. This may require hours to be shifted from standard business hours.
- Troubleshooting issues and implementing solutions.
- Assisting with and/or performing system upgrades.
- Installing and configuring accesso software to meet the business needs.
- Providing software support for accesso products as needed, on client site as well as remotely via email, phone, virtual meetings and via other online tools.
- Experience with general office technology platforms including the Microsoft suite of products and Outlook.
- Experience supporting technical applications and have knowledge of/proficiency in database structures in SQL.
- Willingness to travel extensively, and potentially on short notice when necessary. You may be traveling domestically and internationally as needed therefore you must have a valid Passport and maintain a satisfactory driving record in order to obtain a rental car at travel destination.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Passion about your work… because we are about our product.
- High comfort level with technology and have working knowledge of SQL server or database systems.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work well within a team environment that includes remote employees.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to self-prioritize tasks.
- BONUS: Previous experience with accesso software applications is ideal, though experience in ticketing and/or a passion for our core markets is also helpful in developing client relationships and will accelerate understanding and success of the product, thus the success of the individual.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Inclusive Family Benefits – access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue, Rockstar, and Legends Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:55:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!