Job title: Group & Extended Stay Reservations Coordinator
Company: Irvine Company
Job description: Position Summary:
In this role you will work with Sales Managers, Conference Services Managers and Director of Revenue Management. Manage group room blocks, process reservations, and update pertinent information. Provide support for multiple leaders.
- Input group rooming lists in Opera and make requested changes
- Process group resumes to include billing, VIP notes, room types, special requests, fixed charges, etc.
- Facilitate credit card processing
- Monitor Resort inventory affected by group reservations
- Communicate with group contacts asking for additional rooms not contracted and verify addendums submitted and process additional rooms in OPERA
- If a group exceeds additional rooms and an addendum is needed communicate to Sales Manager
- Create courtesy links when necessary for incoming groups
- Advise Resort availability and rates when Sales or Conference Services requests
- Audit group room revenue and analyze attrition (if any); provide options either to the group contact or CSM
- Provide rates and availability for prospective wedding room blocks in conjunction with onsite wedding events
- Contract wedding room blocks and service up until day of arrival including rooming list, method of payment, attrition, etc.
- Provide information for Wedding Group Resumes
- Prepare proposals and contracts for Managers
- Facilitate payment for initial deposits between Accounting, the client, and the Resort
- Delphi Administrator; ensure Delphi system is maintained and run reports as necessary
- Record Keeper; work with corporate compliance to ensure proper documentation is being maintained
- Travel Agent Commissions; process and accrue travel agent commission payments
- Supports 4 managers.
- Coordinates Leisure and Extended Stay Details (amenities, paperwork, liaison with other depts, etc)
- Facilitate deferred income refunds for RPH groups still on file
- Assist with special requests from VIPs
- Correspond with those looking to secure a small block of reservations
- Set billing for special blocks of reservations; create PM account
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
- One to two years experience in a reservations sales position. Answering phones, describing experiences and converting calls into bookings.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact on all levels; professional image and demeanor.
- Strong knowledge of hotel PMS system and various business applications, such as spa, and golf.
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency.
- Strong Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure; Must be organized and able to multi-task. Outgoing, team-oriented and creative.
(a part of Irvine Company’s ) is one of the world’s finest Five-Star, Five-Diamond destinations offering unparalleled service and luxury.
Perched upon 504 acres of unrivaled coastal beauty, The Resort at Pelican Hill is a world unto itself with seven exceptional dining options, 36 holes of world-class golf and the #1 Spa in California.
Our employee community is comprised of hard-working, dedicated hospitality professionals who create memorable experiences that stay with guests long after they’ve left. It’s an environment populated with talented, passionate and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about , our and our .
Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Job date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 05:52:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!