Job title: Group Product Director – Channel Strategy and Market Access, Vaccine Portfolio Marketing
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Job Description:
Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Group Product Director – Channel Strategy and Market Access, Vaccine Portfolio Marketing, located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat, and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our market position and outperform the competition.
The Group Product Director will play a critical role in shaping the Go-To-Market strategy for Janssen’s adult vaccine portfolio.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Brand Marketing lead for development of Vaccines and RSV vaccine channel strategy (Retail, LTC, VA) including indirect channel trade and distribution.
- Market Access strategy and execution, including pricing, contracting, policy & advocacy, quality, and customer experience.
- Lead shaping several new vaccine business capabilities for vaccines.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing on the design and development of Key Account Manager (KAM) marketing materials
- People Development: Staffing, training, and development of team members, while embracing a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Organizational Alignment: Build strong alliances with SCG, Finance, Commercial Excellence, Medical, V&E, Legal, Regulatory, Sales, Sales training, HCC, Agencies, and other key business partners.
- The GPD plays a critical role in key annual business planning and forecasting cycles including JU, LRFP, BP and NU.
- Investment Management: Make strategic recommendations for investment and manage budget to commitments
In addition to the above, the core responsibilities for Janssen’s Vaccine Portfolio include the following:
- Account segmentation and targeting
- Innovative contract shaping
- Key Account Management asset development
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned. The individual must have excellent skills in leadership, communication, cross-functional alignment, working in ambiguity and demonstrated resilience. The individual must also demonstrate intellectual curiosity and willingness to take smart risks – measuring and optimizing based on results. Thought leadership, accountability, and results orientation are required. The successful candidate is a self-starter with a track record of challenging the status quo, delivering results, and earning followership.
This position reports to the US Commercial Leader for Vaccines.
- BA/BS is required (MBA preferred) with a minimum of 10 years business experience (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Management, Access, etc.) of which 5 years of marketing or market access experience and proven performance is required.
- Prior Vaccines experience is required
- Launch experience is highly preferred.
- Retail pharmacy experience is preferred.
- Market access &/or Channel strategy experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in strategic and business planning, business results, and influencing without authority are required.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of strong leadership capabilities with ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
- Must be innovative, proactive and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- This role is located in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 30% domestic travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
Location: Titusville, NJ
Job date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:17:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!