Job title: Handyman Service Technician
Company: HM Remodeling & Mr. Handyman
Job description: Handyman Service Technician
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects including doors, fences, gutter cleaning, caulking, etc
- Complete carpentry projects including cabinetry, countertops, shelving etc
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled tradesman with 6-8 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry, drywall, wood rot, plumbing, electrical, painting background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: 401, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Uniform and Tool allowance, Company van, plus more!
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Expected salary: $45000 – 55000 per year
Location: South Bend, IN
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 00:14:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!