Job title: Help Desk Representative
Company: Vystar Credit Union
Job description: At VyStar, we offer competitive pay, an excellent benefit package that includes a 401(k) Plan, an extensive paid technical and on-the-job training program, and tuition reimbursement–available to all full and part time employees. Part time positions start at a minimum of 30 hours per week.
We encourage you to become a part of VyStar Credit Union’s family of employees.
Help Desk Representative
ACCOUNTABILITY STATEMENT Note: This position is expected to do shift work with starting times ranging from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and ending times ranging from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Some Saturday shifts will be required from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The day off will be flexible. The incumbent is to function as a floor coach for the Call Center and the point of contact for branch employees. Therefore, the incumbent is required to posses expert knowledge of VyStar Credit Union’s policies, procedures, service products and FSBA/MISER, APPRO, EVOLVE and other pertinent systems used daily. . Incumbent in this position is accountable for accuracy of information since their primary function is to coach and to transfer their knowledge to VyStar Credit Union employees who utilize the Call Center Help Desk. The incumbent is required to provide quality services to all users of the Help Desk. Escalated calls may be transferred to the Help Desk by Call Center Representatives and the incumbent is required to possess high quality member service skills. The Help Desk objective is to transfer their expert knowledge of VyStar products, policies, procedures and system proficiency while walking around the Call Center floor, to be available to the branch or other department employees while they are assigned on the telephone duty to support them. . The Help Desk is a back-up unit for several different back office departments after 5:00 p.m. during the week or on Saturdays. Therefore, the incumbent is expected to attain proficiency in several different systems including but not limited to FSBA/Miser, Appro, Evolve, PSCU, Client Work Stations, Transact, Title Tracking system, Omega, etc. The incumbent in this position is given the same decision making authority and system security level as Call Center Supervisor, therefore, the incumbent is expected to exercise his/her authority properly and is accountable for the decisions that the incumbent makes. The incumbent works as a member of the Help Desk team and provides training to our employees whenever necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
****Bilingual(Spanish) skills is highly desired****
- Assists Call Center employees daily by walking around the floor. Answers their questions and shows them how to get necessary information or how to utilize the appropriate system. In addition to answering questions, the Help Desk staff is expected to proactively observe employees during calls to find opportunities to better the member experience. The Help Desk staff is expected to transfer their expert knowledge regarding VyStar products, policies, procedures and system proficiency so that our employees are able to provide quality service to our members efficiently.
- Answers calls from the branch or other departments. Makes decisions depending on the nature of the callers’ questions and refers problems to the manager or appropriate person when necessary.
- Takes escalated calls and performs necessary transactions or corrections for members. If lengthy research is required, the incumbent must use judgment in referring the work to the Quality Assurance Unit.
- The Help Desk employees are considered to be Reserved Agents and they are expected to take member service or loan calls whenever necessary.
- The Help Desk staff is expected to take calls that relate to credit card activation, mortgage loans, consumer loans, and Internet Banking system related calls, in addition to member service calls.
- Works closely with the Call Center trainer and provides training to our employees whenever necessary. Makes judgment as to what subject matter that our employees need to be trained based on the questions that come to the Help Desk. Utilizes training tools such as Click2Coach Trainer and educates the callers of the Help Desk by referencing policies, procedures, or other material that is related to the questions or show them how to perform certain transactions.
- Functions as a back up unit for other departments such as Credit Card, Deposit Services, etc. after their work hours.
- Keeps up with all changes in the credit union policies, procedures, service products, or loans and deposits related regulations as well as system update to perform duties properly. This may include taking courses in VyStar University or attending training classes that are provided by the other departments. Attends training sessions that are hosted by other departments, which are specifically geared toward the Help Desk staff in addition to other training related to our service products, policy changes, or procedure changes.
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity of all member accounts as well as confidentiality with employees.
- The incumbent is accountable for adherence to schedule, unscheduled leave occurrences and late log-ins.
- All Help Desk Representatives are expected to attain proficiency for the use of Click2coach, Report Retriever, Smart Writer, InfoCenter, Tranzact, Client Workstation, PSCU, Omega, CUNA Mutual Webtool, E-port, Harland Webtool, Official Check-Integrated Payment System, Consumer Network Services, NPC Statements, in addition to FSBA/Miser, Appro, etc. Also, they are required to use WESS (Web Enable Self Service) system to review or print their weekly schedule and TOM (Time Off Management) system to request annual leave or sick leave or to trade schedule with other Help Desk representative.
- The employee must meet and maintain all the requirements as a registered mortgage loan originator employed by a Federally regulated Institution with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). The employee must comply with all provisions of the Act as defined in the Secure and Fair Enforcement of Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act) and credit union S.A.F.E. Act Procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Incumbent is expected to demonstrate each of the following VyStar Excellence behaviors in performing the duties and responsibilities of their job:
- Focus Focus your full attention by carefully listening to and observing client or member.
- Connect Consistently be friendly and approachable. Demonstrate your care.
- Understand Listen empathetically and ask questions (70%/30% rule).
- Counsel Recommend solutions based on your member’s needs and objectives.
- Advance Ensure that member’s expectations were exceeded.
Verify necessary follow-up actions.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- The incumbent must have a minimum of two years experience in customer service, loan interviewing or credit investigation with a financial institution.
- Experience as a Call Center Representative III or Relationship Specialist III as a VyStar employee is required or Level III certification must be attained within 6 months upon acceptance of the position.
- Possesses proficiency in Zeus/Miser, Appro, and PSCU system. Computer literacy is a must. Proficiency in Micro Soft Office products such as Excel and Word is preferred.
- The successful candidate for this job should have the ability to interact effectively with members and employees to ensure smooth workflow and provides efficient and quality service. The candidate for this job must have the ability to make proper decisions. A congenial attitude in dealing with people and well developed verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- An AA degree is required or may substitute 3 years experience is a direct member or customer contact in a financial institution.
DISCLAIMERS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Nothing in this position description is an implied contract for employment. The position description is intended to be an accurate account of the essential functions. The functions are not all encompassing and are subject to change at any time by management.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties require manual dexterity to operate standard keyboard and work in sitting position for majority of work time. The employee will have the option to stand periodically but will be working with telephone headset requiring remaining in close proximity to equipment while on duty. Requires ability to hear telephone instructions, read and interpret written instructions and communicate clearly in verbal and written forms.
As required or requested, may exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 04:53:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!