Job title: Help Desk Technician (24×7)(Shift Work Required)
Company: Xator Corporation
Job description: Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients’ mission.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI
Certifications Requirement: DOD 8570.01-M IAT certified – COMPTIA Security+ certification (with a test date within 3 years) and MTA 98-365 Server Administration Fundamentals
Xator is currently seeking Help Desk Technicians to work on its customer site at Fort Gordon, GA. All candidates must be able to work night shift and weekend shifts. Technicians must be
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
The Help Desk Technicians
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Provide Tier I and basic Tier II support to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
- Must be able to work through all types Tier II issues with telephone assist and be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere locations.
- Must be able to load cryptographic keys and perform basic troubleshooting on many types of hardware.
- 3+ years of experience in a DOD classified environment with knowledge of cryptographic hardware, be familiar with network equipment, cabling, etc.
- Possess skills/knowledge of customer service skills related to working at a help desk and providing end-user support.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization through effective verbal and interpersonal skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 02:29:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!