Job title: Help Desk Technician (SCA)
Company: CACI International
Job description: Job Description
CACI is looking for a Tier 1 Helpdesk Technician for the Infrastructure Protection (IP) Gateway/Protected Critical Infrastructure Information (PCII) Consolidated Help Desk (CHD). The CHD is responsible for the initial intake and responses to routine requests for assistance and/or information and the escalation of programmatic or policy requests to appropriate personnel. The CHD is also responsible for supporting Federal and State requests from users in all 56 U.S. States, territories and federally recognized Tribal Nations.
The shift for this position varies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Help Desk is operational from 7am – 7pm Monday through Friday. Possible shifts are 7am – 3pm, 8am, 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 11am – 7pm.
- Tier 1 Help Desk solutions, acting as the point of contact for internal and external customers on an Enterprise Service Desk
- Ensure that communications to key stakeholders are provided in a concise and timely manner
- Manage the processing of incoming contacts to the Service Desk via telephone, service portal, and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of customer issues
- Monitor all incidents and ensure timely resolution and/or escalation
- Identify problems and implement solutions
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement internal training programs to increase system literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Provide thorough triaging of tickets by liaising with other IT teams.
- Provide written and oral communications
- Make recommendations for improving processes
- Ensure compliance with security procedures for data handling, participate in planning sessions for process improvement
- Provide end-user documentation
- Work on-site at client location
- DHS EOD Eligible (Active EOD preferred)
- Requires a high school diploma and at least six months of experience.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task; good time management and organizational skills
- Able to effectively influence and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills across a range of business levels
- Current DHS EOD
- Experience with incident resolution
- Experience using Service Now, MS Office
- Active Directory experience
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For Colorado and/or remote CACI jobs, the proposed salary range and benefits information will be presented in the job description prior to your application.
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 02:10:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!