Job title: Help Desk – Tier 1/2 support
Company: Motion Recruitment
Job description: Title: IT Help Desk
Our client, located in north Dallas, TX, is currently looking for a Help Desk Technician. They are a leading entertainment organization, which they just partnered with a major/well known brand in the Sport World. They are looking for someone who can oversee multiple sites with roughly 200+ internal users. This will be an in-office position, with some remote work flexibility.
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Focus on Tier 1 (primary focus) and 2 levels of support. Act as liaison between customer and IT department; be first point of contact for end-users, answer first-line questions and provide direction, perform general queries requested by customers, provide basic trouble-shooting and simple solutions to enable continued use of internal IT systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Maintain all operational aspects of all computers, peripheral devices and communications equipment
- Monitor the performance and utilization of all system hardware, software and networks; ensure the proper utilization, performance and highest availability of resources including but not limited to: CPU cycles, disk space, response time and network connections
- Responsible for creating and maintaining user profiles and menu options as well as system security
- Responsible for following system backup schedule and maintaining media tracking, rotating and off-site storage
- Perform task leadership, tracking and control activities; provide weekly status reports of activities and time leadership
- Must be able to research and resolve problems of a technical nature in situations
- Ability to advocate and champion new ideas
Desired Skills & Experience
- Associates Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% POC for users
- 20% Monitor the performance and utilization of all system hardware, software and networks
- Contract-to-hire ; 6 months then conversion.
- $15-18/hr, then $35-40K base, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Remote Work Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:33:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!