Job title: High School Teacher Trainer
Company: Teacher Training Services
Job description: Staff Development Expert – Teachers
Join our Team – Share our Mission
We are a growing company with many on-site school trainer opportunities for qualified individuals. We are looking for talented individuals who are results oriented and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for the children in the communities we serve.
We remain committed to bringing the highest quality staff development experience to educators in PK – 12 grade schools (private, charter, public) as well as organizations that work with children (YMCA, Boys and Girls Club, etc.). . We ensure that our programs are current and use the most recent research standards, so that we can staff development experiences that enhance the learning of educators nation-wide.
As a Staff Development Expert – Teachers (Education Consultant), you will have the opportunity to achieve the goals and objectives you help set for each training session.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Skilled presenter and trainer
- Ability to develop rapport with audience and effectively/strategically respond to audience questions
- Passionate about training educators and excited to see student success outcomes
- Previous experience with training adults/children a PLUS
- Interest in learning to market presentations
- Self-starter and driven to succeed
- Must be able to travel for the orientation process
- Enthusiasm and excitement for your own ongoing learning
- Ability to develop positive, respectful professional relationship
- The ability to obtain, free of any violations, criminal background check and child abuse clearance REQUIRED)
- Implement in-person training on PK-12 grade campuses (focusing on classroom management techniques and strategies)
- Develop business by attending education conferences, email and social media connections
- Maintain training record
Please submit your resume/cv and/or brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone and provided additional information about the posting.
Thank you for reviewing our information – we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!
Powered by JazzHR
Location: McKinney, TX
Job date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 07:44:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!