Job title: Home Health Intake Coordinator
Company: Graham Healthcare Group
Job description: Job Title Home Health Intake Coordinator
Location Warrendale, PA, USA
Employee Type Employee
Working Hours Per Week 40
AHN Healthcare@Home is looking for an Intake Coordinator to support our Home Health Teams. The Intake Coordinator will be the primary office interface with the agency’s referral sources. This position is responsible for receiving the referral as well as understanding of the clinical service needs of the agency’s patients. This role will work closely with other members of the Intake team to ensure optimal patient care and timely services by our clinical staff. We have an immediate opening, submit your application today.
Home Health Intake Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing agency home health referrals in an accurate, timely manner including accurately completing data input and client information as listed on the referral.
- Complete basic diagnosis coding per referral information
- Coordinate care for homecare patients while using the Welcome Call Script
- Ability to determine referrals from the Clinical Intake team.
Home Health Intake Coordinator Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree Preferred
- At least one year experience in Home Health preferred
- At least one year of experience in a customer service capacity
About AHN Healthcare@Home:
In partnership with Allegheny Health Network we are an accredited recognized leader in home health and hospice and recently named a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Join AHN Healthcare@Home and enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay: With opportunity for advancement
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Various medical, dental, and vision insurance options for you and your family to choose from.
- Supplemental Benefits: Company paid life insurance and disability benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are offered.
- Generous PTO Packages: 15 days PTO that grows with your tenure, 6 paid holidays, 1 personal day.
- Retirement: Save for your future with our company offered 401k plan with matching contributions.
- Company-Paid Education Programs: Grow your career by taking advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan.
Benefits may vary based on your employment status.
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
AHN Healthcare@Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Warrendale, PA
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:27:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!