Job title: Housing Choice Voucher File Clerk
Company: Maiker Housing Partners
Job description: Description
This temporary, full-time position will work as part of the Housing Choice Voucher Program to provide administrative support for the new electronic document management system transition. This position will be responsible for preparing each of the 1500 individual Housing Choice Voucher for conversion to electronic files. Each file will need a specific scanning barcode applied and prepared for electronic scanning. Each scanned file will need to be reviewed and verified for accuracy before being uploaded onto the Yardi SharePoint software system. Completed and final electronic files will be reviewed and approved by the HCV Director and the Director of Finance.
Maiker Housing Partners offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability, 401(k) match and participation in the Public Employer’s Retirement Association.
Salary: $20/per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Remove and organize paperwork out of physical HCV filing system
- Review and assemble file documentation for barcoding using a staking system
- Accurately barcode each file according to a pre-assigned outline using Yardi software
- Catalogue files using barcoding to prepare for scanning process
- Scan files into the electronic document management system and verify for accuracy
- Move completed scans to the Yardi Share Point software for storage and final review
- High School degree or equivalent education level
- Minimum of six months administrative and clerical experience required and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Affordable Housing experience including Housing Choice Voucher files preferred
- Working knowledge of Yardi Property Management Software preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Qualities and Characteristics
- Strong process and execution skills
- Detail oriented and focused
- Excellent organizing & planning;
- Exceptional professional discretion while handling sensitive member information
- Demonstrates initiative and works independently
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Critical thinking
- Goal driven
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Regular computer use throughout the day, ability to sit for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to stand for 5-6 hours per day while using scanner
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry various objects of 10 – 20 pounds frequently and 30 -40 pounds occasionally
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
Maiker Housing Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Westminster, CO
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 06:52:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!