Job title: Human Resources Business Partner – Compensation Analyst
Company: QualStaff Resources
Job description: The Human Resources Business Partner & Compensation Analyst is responsible for supporting leadership of the corporation through the effective development, deployment and management of human capital throughout the organization. Develop and implement compensation programs, practices and procedures to ensure fairness in the workplace. Support business initiatives that maximize productivity, efficiency, and the return on investment for human capital. Support the organization in staffing initiatives and workforce renewal efforts, deliver management and staff development programs, investigate employee complaints, and ensure the corporation’s compliance in the administration of policies, benefits and employee relations programs. Perform special assignments as directed by CIG management to accomplish workforce initiatives designed to achieve the established objectives of the organization. This position will also research job requirements and evaluate job positions to ensure the company is competitive in the areas of salaries and employee benefits.
- Responsible for the HR processes, policies and program communication for assigned group, to ensure questions by employees and leaders are answered in a timely manner.
- Manage leave of absence for assigned group through 3rd party vendor that encompasses advising employee of different leaves, notifications to managers, technical support and payroll for coordination purposes.
- Review and recommend changes for best practices and market value competitiveness for promotional, merit increases and total compensation to ensure accuracy and effective dates of changes align with payroll cycle.
- Notify manager and payroll regarding worker’s compensation. Complete required documentation / paperwork to ensure compliance.
- Assist managers with performance issues in regard to verbal or written warnings for assigned group employees. Review documentation devised by manager to ensure compliance when issuing written warnings or PIP (performance improvement plan) along with documentation from manager regarding past warnings.
- Support management in recruitment and selection efforts by being a liaison between recruiter and manager.
- Responsible for scheduling and creation of agenda for new hires. Complete the onboarding process and new hire orientation for assigned group.
- Manage performance review process with assigned groups.
- Working with the Training and Development HRBP and managers in creating training and development program for individual and groups to include possible career path.
- Accountable for all voluntary and involuntary terminations within business group. Notification of termination to HR team, manager and tech support. Schedule and perform exit interviews. Ensure exit survey is sent to every exiting employee for analysis purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Five to Eight years of hands-on experience in an operational human resources role required. Experience in insurance or the financial services industry preferred.
- Experience in employee relations, training and development, performance management and recruitment required.
Location: Reno, NV
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 01:54:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!