Job title: Human Resources Coordinator (Korean speaking)
Company: PRC Resources
Job description: Industry: Human Resources, Petrochemicals
Location: Houston, TX (Energy Corridor)
Context: The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Review for accuracy and completeness of forms and documents required to process new hires
- Set up drug screens and background checks and assist with all onboarding activities
- Completes Form I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files
- Make copies, faxes documents, processes invoices, prepares and processes mail
- Maintain organization charts for all affiliates
- Schedules interview, post jobs, and assist with resume sourcing
- Assist with day-to day HR issues
- Assist with employee relations and benefits, as needed
- Maintain HR records filing system
- HR data entry to Human Resource Information System
- Assist with individual HR projects that we are currently working on
- New hire network set ups, workstation set up while working with IT and assigned administrative assistants per department
- Assist with scheduling of meetings, traveling arrangements, training, etc.
- Assist with researching different HR topics as necessary for new policy or updating of current policies in order to stay current with industry and compliance
- Process all expense reports
- Process invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bilingual (Korean required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and related software.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of HR experiences (Oil & Gas company experiences plus)
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:03:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!