Job title: Human Resources Credentialing Specialist
Company: NHS Human Services
Job description: Requisition Number
Human Resources Credentialing Specialist
1st Shift – no week-ends
M – F day hours
Merakey is currently seeking a Credentialing Specialist to join our Human Resources department in our Blue Bell, PA location. (Remote during COVID restrictions)
Working within the Human Resources Center of Excellence, the Credentialing Specialist will facilitate and monitor the onboarding pre-hire process from offer acceptance to start date by engaging and establishing regular communication with new hire candidates.
- Working with candidates to ensure timely completion of new hire tasks
- Processing all new hire application / credentialing documentation for assigned caseload of candidates, ensuring completeness and accuracy of information.
- Collecting and processing significant amounts of verification, criminal background and accreditation information, checking for full completeness and accuracy. This may involve verifying the legitimacy of information with universities, licensing agencies, prior employers, etc.
- Verifying that candidate credentials are in compliance with program, State and Federal standards.
- Effectively communicating with Program Management and Staffing Partners on a regular basis regarding process delays due to missing or incomplete information or lack of response from candidate.
- Reporting any anticipated delays in credentialing for assigned caseload to Supervisor for assistance and resolution.
- Coordinating and scheduling new staff orientation
- Performing post-hire check in at established intervals to ensure the employee has the tools, resources and information they need to be successful in their job.
- Other duties as assigned.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years HR experience and knowledge of hiring and background screening process in Human Services industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details; and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates in high volume environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills/orientation
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Job date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 02:36:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!