Job title: Human Resources Executive Assistant
Job description: Job Description:
Human Resources Executive Assistant – 202110 – Jersey City
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
The Executive Assistant (EA) enables the team’s achievement of their strategic priorities by providing general administrative and secretarial support, project management, analytics, and coordination across business lines to the MD and their team. This requires good judgement, strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills, as well as a strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. The EA will regularly interface with partners, other department leaders, business leaders and colleagues across the firm. The EA must be personable, professional, flexible, and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Support Executive by managing day-to-day matters including, but not limited to, preparing and coordinating communications, taking meeting minutes, complex calendar management, meeting logistics for internal and external appointments, travel arrangements, expense reporting, facilitating changes to daily events as necessary, tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items by acting as a liaison for direct reports.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to create, edit, format and proofread letters, presentations, surveys, emails, reports, and other documents as necessary. Use of Excel for reporting and analytics.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with other departments.
- Coordinating global meetings, such as Town Hall meetings involving all stages of planning and execution including logistics (whether in person, via telepresence or conference calls), document and agenda preparation, conference rooms, AV needs, mitigating issues, and partnering with various departments to bring together best-in-class execution of events while collaborating on and contributing to developing overall event experience.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- At least 5 years of experience supporting C-Suite executive(s) and/or senior management in a fast pace, mid-to-large sized legal or other professional services organization
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Looking for a self-starter who can self-initiate tasks and follow through
- Ability to work seamlessly in a virtual environment and across globally distributed teams
About Us: About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
About the Team: The Business Management and Administration teams direct and help implement DTCC’s corporate strategy by providing change management, project management, and administrative support and coordination across business lines.
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:34:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!