Job title: Human Resources Intern – Summer 2022 – Boston, MA
Job description: Human Resources Intern – Summer 2022 – Boston, MA-2105334
At Santander, people are at the core of everything we do. The groups within the Human Resources team work together to attract, develop, and retain Santander’s most valuable asset: our team members. As an intern within the Human Resources team you’ll be a part of our mission to develop people strategies and programs that support the achievement of Santander’s business objectives.
This Summer 2022 Internship is a 10-week program for undergraduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023.
The application deadline for this position is Sunday, December 5, 2021.
This internship position is located in Dallas, TX. Before applying, please keep in mind that our internship program does not offer any relocation assistance. To learn more about our summer internship program and the activities included, please visit https://www.santandercareers.com/students.
You will work alongside the team to support initiatives that develop our key talent in the organization. This work may include activities pertaining to learning & development, employee engagement, benefits, information systems, talent acquisition, succession planning, and diversity and inclusion efforts. The intern will also have direct exposure to Senior Management and hold responsibilities that may include:
- Partner with various members of the HR team to support special projects and assignments.
- Research industry best practices related to employee engagement and development.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding learning activities or information system troubleshooting.
- Participate in small work groups or projects that support the overall HR strategy.
- Act as a “face” of Santander Bank and serve as a brand ambassador.
- Create an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion where all perspectives are valued and all people are welcomed.
- Currently enrolled in an Undergrad program at a University or College
- Expected graduation date between December 2022 – May 2023
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above
- Availability to work 40 hours for the entire internship program
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Eager to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Preferred experience working in Fusion, Workday, or Taleo
- Must be client-focused with great interpersonal skills and a focus on being execution-oriented and solutions-oriented
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:37:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!