Job title: Inside Telephone Sales Representative
Company: Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
Job description: Req ID: 234303
BASIC PURPOSE: The Inside Telephone Sales Representative will solicit sales by calling businesses, which contributes to the healthy growth and profitability of the company.
- Contact businesses via telephone in order to solicit factoring sales.
- Conduct cold calls, handle direct email, and perform other lead generation activities by using the provided list of prospects (leads).
- Obtain prospect interest through effective presentation of financial products, pricing, benefits and bundling of products.
- Close sales through effective presentation of financial products, pricing, benefits and bundling of products.
- Work with the internal team of credit underwriters to structure funding solutions benefitting the prospective factoring client and Love’s.
- Assist the operations team to provide a smooth and efficient on-boarding experience for new clients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience in call center, customer service, or telemarketing environment is preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Knowledge of factoring, financial products and/or trucking industry a plus.
- Extremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal presentation and phone skills.
- Ability to handle heavy call volumes.
- Sales and negotiation skills; specifically, persistence, results driven, motivated, and ability to handle rejection.
- Computer literacy a must in maintaining CRM sales database and heavy use of Microsoft Office products.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:01:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!