Job title: Interior Designer | Jacksonville
Company: Interior Talent
Job description: Interior Designer | Residential Interiors | Jacksonville, FL
We are seeking exceptionally creative, skilled, and self-motivated Interior Designers to join our client’ s team.
Company Preview: Our client believes in delivering a thoughtful and elevated client experience coupled with aspiring custom interior spaces. Join an award-winning, highly collaborative, and dynamic design team!
- Work directly with clients and/or collaborate with team members on residential interior projects of all scope
- Specify custom FF&A products for one room and/or an entire home including lighting, furniture, textiles, area rugs, original art, and other finishes
- Achieve project, timeline, and design sales goals accordingly
- Support the growth and development of the design business, by representing the studio through effective client and team communication, creative and strategic designs and project management, an aspirational and professional brand image
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or relevant, from a credited university required
- 5+ years of experience in interior design (residential projects of all scope)
- Professional residential interior design portfolio required to apply
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, IOS devices, Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and space planning/rendering programs REQUIRED
- Proven success developing and overseeing concurrent interior design projects
- Experience with FF&E, high-design, custom and/or luxury home furnishing product specifications
- Highly organized, collaborative, results-oriented, excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong artistic skills including hand rendering, sketching capabilities
- Ability to adapt and anticipate the needs of the customer and project
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Base Salary + Quarterly Incentives
- Annual Base Salary range $65000 – $80000+ (Depends on experience, certifications, and portfolio)
- Full Benefits Package – health, dental, vision, 401K, A&D insurance, Paid Time off, Holidays, etc.
For immediate review and consideration, send your resume & portfolio to: Nadia Roberts – Nadia@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate, and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’ re here for you throughout the whole process
Interior Designer, Residential Interior Design, Boutique Hospitality Interior Design, Designer, FF&E, custom interior design, project management, client relationship building
Expected salary: $65000 – 80000 per year
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 22:17:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!